Smog is Air Pollution. Post-Diwali, there has been thick Smog in Delhi, Punjab and other places. While the causes are being explored, garbage and vehicular pollution definitely aggravated it. We need to take steps to end it as well as to protect ourselves from the dangerous health effects of Smog.
Here are some ways to protect yourself from Smog
1. Stay Indoors and Keep Windows Closed
2. Drive Less; Use Public Transport
3. Avoid congested, traffic-prone areas
4. Cover your face; Use a face mask
5. Drink Lots of Water; Eat Fruits and Healthy Food
To contact us, email at email@example.com